[Click] User and Kernel communication

Beyers Cronje bcronje at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 09:57:31 EST 2006

Hi Ramanathan,

To communicate from click kernel to userlevel use ToHost or ToHostSniffers.
Comms from userlevel to click kernel is slighty more complex and can be
established with FromHost element
http://www.read.cs.ucla.edu/click/elements/fromhost or via read/write
handlers depending on what info you want to communcate.

There might be other ways but I'm not familiar with them.

Beyers