[Click] click package

Ges ges_george at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 21 11:55:33 EST 2006

Hi,
 I am trying to install my own click package. This package needs to link with another package - gnuradio.

 I am able to compile the package successfully. But when I try to a configuation using click that uses this package, I face problems.

 I noticed a few things in my compliation output that I am posting below:

 /usr0/local/click/bin/click-compile -t userlevel -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -I. -I. -I. -I/usr0/local/gr/include/gnuradio -pthread -L/usr0/local/gr/lib -lgnuradio-core -lfftw3f -lm  -c basicflowgraph.cc -o basicflowgraph.uo
 g++ -W -Wall -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DCLICK_USERLEVEL -I/usr0/local/click/share/click/src -I/usr0/local/click/include -g -O2 -MD '-DHAVE_CONFIG_H' '-I.' '-I.' '-I.' '-I/usr0/local/gr/include/gnuradio' '-L/usr0/local/gr/lib' '-lgnuradio-core' '-lfftw3f' '-lm' -c -DCLICK_PACKAGE basicflowgraph.cc -o basicflowgraph3534.o
 g++: -lgnuradio-core: linker input file unused because linking not done
 g++: -lfftw3f: linker input file unused because linking not done
 g++: -lm: linker input file unused because linking not done
 g++ -W -Wall  -shared -o thread  '-DHAVE_CONFIG_H' '-I.' '-I.' '-I.' '-I/usr0/local/gr/include/gnuradio' '-L/usr0/local/gr/lib' '-lgnuradio-core' '-lfftw3f' '-lm'  basicflowgraph3534.o -o basicflowgraph.uo
 /bin/sh: line 1: basicflowgraph.d: No such file or directory

 The above message is just for one of the compiled files. This repeats for everyother compiled file as well. I compiled the package by doing the following:

 ./configure --prefix=/usr0/local/click --disable-linuxmodule
 make install

 I had modified the Makefile to add the linking options, that is being displayed in the output messages.
 Since I havent written any element docs, click-elem2man does not find any class definitions.

 Now, when I try to run a configuration, the following happens:

 [root at capri gnuradio]# click simple-rx-test.click
 While loading package 'gnuradio':
   can't find required package 'gnuradio.uo'
   in CLICKPATH or '/usr0/local/lib'
 requirement 'gnuradio' not available
 simple-rx-test.click:3: unknown element class 'FromUsrpDevice'
 simple-rx-test.click:5: unknown element class 'DemodModule'

 I am not sure how I can get this to run. The .click file has a requires(gnuradio) statement, which is the package I compiled. It looks like the pakage did not get installed. Any ideas on how to fix this?

 Thanks,
 Gesly