[Click] open-source Click contract work

Massimiliano Poletto maxp at mazunetworks.com
Sat Mar 11 20:49:18 EST 2006

Mazu Networks (www.mazunetworks.com) is a rapidly growing network
security software company whose products analyze and build models of
enterprise network traffic.  We started as an MIT spin-off in 2000,
and, to the best of our knowledge, we were the first commercial
venture to use Click.

Although we have extensive Click expertise in-house (Eddie himself
still works here part-time), we simply have more work than we can
handle ourselves.  We're looking for someone to write Click elements
that will parse and extract information from NetFlow v9 and IPFix
packets.  The resulting elements, as well as our existing elements to
parse Netflow v1,5,7 and sFlow, will become part of the publicly
available Click distribution.

Terms are competitive and negotiable.  Your geographic location is not
an issue.  If you are interested, please send email to
maxp at mazunetworks.com.