[Click] socket.cc patch

Beyers Cronje bcronje at gmail.com
Wed Jun 21 15:52:00 EDT 2006

You da man Mark :)

I was able to reproduce Beyer's hard lock, it looks like some sort of
> massive
> memory leak in Socket(TCP); if I didn't have 3 GB of RAM on my dev box, it
> probably would have swapped itself to death, too. I'll look into this
> separately
> since my patch doesn't seem to fix it or make it any worse.

I've been trying to reproduce this bug using FromDevice and Eddie's
InfiniteSource as sources to look deeper into it's cause, but havent been
able to reproduce it.  If you have a reliable config to reproduce it please
post it so I can help look into it.

Cheers

Beyers Cronje