[Click] Master::run_selects with socket element bug

Eddie Kohler kohler at cs.ucla.edu
Thu Jun 15 21:25:33 EDT 2006

Hi Beyers,

How exactly do you mean "hard lock"?  The kernel hangs?  Are you running
kernel Click?

So I ran this config:

InfiniteSource -> Socket(TCP, 0.0.0.0, 9000) -> Print -> Discard;
TimedSource(1) -> Print -> Discard

and telneted to the relevant port, then suspended the telnet.  The receive
window dropped to 0, but the timedsource continued just fine.

Eddie