[Click] 64-bit platform query

Adam Greenhalgh a.greenhalgh at cs.ucl.ac.uk
Thu Jun 15 15:31:42 EDT 2006

We've had a number of problems with 64bit click on an AMD 64, I've
posted some fixes to the list and we now seem to have it running ok
now. Where we are seeing an issue is the polling driver for the e1000,
I'm not totally sure whether the driver or the click linux integration
or both are at fault. If I get a free moment, I'll look further, but
life is a bit manic at the moment.

Adam