[Click] 64-bit platform query

Jonathan Day imipak at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 15 14:55:16 EDT 2006

Hi,

Yes, I'm using 1.5. I'm downloading the CVS files as I
type, to see if those work better. I guess I should
specify a little more precisely. I'm compiling on a
Broadcom BCM1250 (a dual-core system based on the SB1,
which is a processor based on version 0.95 of the
64bit MIPS specification).

This is a notoriously evil platform, so it is hard to
determine which problems lie in the Click code and
which lie in a CPU that surely must constitute cruel
and unusual punishment toards programmers.

I am also going to do some tests to see if it is a
problem in the options I selected, so I can give a
more useful report on what the problem is, now that
it's clear that 64-bit platforms are working.

Jonathan