[Click] Problem with DNSAlg in NAT-PT , more

Volter Yen volter619 at 163.com
Wed Jul 12 04:42:22 EDT 2006

[Click] Problem with DNSAlg in NAT-PT

  Juan Luis Baptiste
    juancho at linuxmail.org

    Wed Nov  3 17:22:58 EST 2004

              [ date ]
              [ thread ]
              [ subject ]
              [ author ]

> Hi, all

>          after my re-testing of NAT-PT implementation with new click 1.4.1,

> I got the same error of first time.

> In fact, after a successfully compilation of click, if I test gt64_dns-userlevel-debian.click

> I get the error

> gt64_dns-userlevel-debian.click:123: unknown element class 'DNSAlg'

This means that the DNSAlg element wasn't compiled. Did you run make elemlist?

Cheers,

--

-------------------------------

Juan Luis Baptiste M.

Linux registered user #119248

    http://www.merlinux.org

    http://knetworkconf.sf.net

"we're back to the times <br>
 when men were men and <br>
 wrote their own drivers"

        Linus Torvalds

 HI.

    I met with the same problem and I have followed you
to run make elemlist, but the result is the same, and i have checked
the elememts.conf the DNSAlg was still not occur, it means that
elements was not complied, but other *.cc *hh in the... /ip6/ dirctory
had been complied ,I do not know why and how should i do to fix it,
expecting for your reply,Thanks a lot!