[Click] Interconnection of elements such as "ProbeTXRate", "SetTXRate", "MadwifiRate"

Filip De Greve filip.degreve at intec.ugent.be
Fri Jan 27 09:12:04 EST 2006

Hello,

I'm trying to send packets between Linux PCs using appropriate bitrates
according to the channel condition.
Can anybody send a basic configuration file about how to use standard
elements such as "ProbeTXRate", "SetTXRate", "MadwifiRate"?

Some of these elements have 2 input ports and 0-2 output ports. Could
someone explain me how to interconnect these elements correctly?

Kind regards,
Filip