[Click] ftp over modular router

Lesedi lesedi.kgosietsile at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 19:55:30 EST 2006

Hello,

I have a problem.I wrote a code using click language.In the program I am
classifying packets according to their destinations,then im using shaper to
send packets out the output at different traffic rates(packets / seconds)

1) I now  have installed FTP server in my machine and I want to make it run
over the code,in other words, to make the ftp packets to go through the
click code i have so that they are classified according to their destination
and sent to the client at different traffic rates.
.
At the moment i have an FTP server and a code,they are separate but want to
connect them don't know how.Could you please help me on this?

I tried looking into FTPPortMapper but understood it as implementing NAT
similar functions..

thanking you in advace
sedi