[Click] Requisition for CLICK at RMD for our Staff and Students' non profit projects

chandrasekaran subramaniam chandrasekaran_s at msn.com
Mon Dec 11 01:36:53 EST 2006

Respected Sirs/Madams,

         I  am  Dr.Chandrasekaran Subramaniam  from R.M.D.Engineering
College , Kavaraipettai, Gummudipoondi Taluk, Tiruvallur District,
Tamilnadu, INDIA, Pin: 601 206.

         We started our motivation program for the pre final and final year
students of  RMD Engineering College towards the state of technology in
Distributed Embedded Systems and DSP.  We hope that we are going to be one
among the institutions playing a major role in our membership program like
ALTERA (AUP), Mentor Graphics(HEP) and Cypress Academic programs and
activities.

   As a Professor of Research and Development, I request the esteemed CLICK
at MIT on behalf of the students and staff members of RMD Engineering
College to enroll our engineering college as member institution in your
academic programs. We are seeking your aacdemic support to strengthen our
knowledge in Programmable Design in VLSI and verfication , Distributed
Embedded Systems and Digital Signal Processor in FPGA, the core subjects of
more than 480 students in our Campus . The academic support from MIT is
going to be 100% utilized within the campus for academic educational non
profit purposes through students project works and research activities only.

    I have taken the  responsibility  as Professor of Research and
Development in our  college and there are five staff members from our R.M.D.
Enginnering College are registering for their Ph.D in Anna Univerisity,
Chennai under my supervision in the area of video Signal Processing in
HARDWARE, Bio Inspired Hardware Security model, Fault Tolerant Embedded
Software Verification, and Embedded Network Processor Design for packet
forwarding, MANGO Architecture for Router Design.

   Based on your magnanimous academic support, I will contact "CLICK" ONLY
through a dedicared  Institutional mail Account.

Yours faithfully,

Dr.Chandrasekaran Subramaniam
Professor/Research & Development Cell
RMD Engineering College
Kavaraipettai
Gummudipoondi Taluk
Tiruvallur District
Tamilnadu
INDIA- 601 206
Tel : 91-044-27925562/27925563/27925564  (Office)
Fax:  91-044-27925561
Institution MailID:chandras at rmd.ac.in