[Click] Problems Installing Click on Netgear Router wgt634u

Bita Mazloom betamaz at cs.ucsb.edu
Wed Sep 14 20:45:44 EDT 2005

Hi,

I am trying to install Click on a router. I am following follow the
instructions of "Hacking the Netgear wgt634u" http://
sarwiki.informatik.hu-berlin.de/Hacking_the_Netgear_wgt634u as part
of the Berlin Roof Net Project. The instructions ask us to install
ssh-main on the router. The script results in an error since the link
to downloading root.lpr is not available at sar.informatik.hu-
berlin.de/research. This file is necessary to enable ssh on the router.

I've tried emailing somebody from the Berlin Roof Net project, but am
not sure if I have the right person since the site does not give a
specific email. Do you know of another link where I can obtain this
file? If not, I would appreciate if could you direct me to the right
person who would know.

Thank you,
Bita.