[Click] Re: click Digest, Vol 29, Issue 17

Siddharth Kasat skasat at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 18:03:52 EST 2005

Hi Marko,

Thanks for your reply. Another question I have is
Will I have to hard code all the routing table entries as follows for as
below of there is some easier way I can do that since I plan to enter 40,000
entries in routing table.

t :: RadixIPLookup(
216.60.228.0/22 <http://216.60.228.0/22> 64.200.95.239<http://64.200.95.239>1,
210.210.0.0/17 <http://210.210.0.0/17> 4.68.0.243 <http://4.68.0.243> 1,
... etc etc...
201.225.40.0/21 <http://201.225.40.0/21> 206.24.210.26<http://206.24.210.26>1,
);

For sending randomized IP addresses for look up can I use some tool like
packit etc?
and used tcpdump for the recieved packets or something of that sort??

Thanks,
Siddharth

--
Siddharth Kasat