[Click] Unable to add a new element to Click

Ramanathan Palaniappan ramwisc at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 16:33:13 EST 2005

Hi,

I am a graduate student at University of Wiscosnin-Madison and I have a
problem in adding a new element to Click. I did do as told in the FAQ and to
my surprise, after I ran make elemlist, I could not find my *.cc files in
userlevel/elements.conf and linuxmodule/elements.conf. My .cc and .hh are
placed under elements/locals and I did run ./configure --enable-local. I
have also added the necessary EXPORT_ELEMENT and ELEMENT_REQUIRES statements
at the end of the *.cc file.

Thanks,
 Ramanathan