[Click] Click configurations package

Arindam Mallik arindam at ece.northwestern.edu
Tue May 3 23:24:54 EDT 2005

Dear Dr. Kohler,

I am a graduate student from the Dept of ECE, Northwestern University.
I am working on reliable Network Processors with Dr. Gokhan Memik. At
present, I am trying to use the modularity of the Click router for
reliability analysis. I looked into your "Click Modular Router" paper
and found that you have cited numerous click configurations for
your work. I was wondering if these configurations are openly available
? I would surely acknowledge your kind cooperation in my works.

As I have already posted a message in the Click mailing list asking for
availability of click configuration files, I would appreciate if this
mail won't be made publicly available.

Thanks in advance,
Arindam