[Click] trivial doubt

asw ini aswiniram30 at yahoo.co.in
Wed May 4 13:03:55 EDT 2005

hi !
 its a very trivial doubt.but please help me.i have already installed click in both userlevel and kernel level before sometim and i also could see the outputs of the test files under conf dir.now when i tried to install click in another machine, i couldnt find the test results.i have downloaded click-1.4.3 and then gave"./configure"
and then make install.
and after that when i want to run the test files,i gave "click test.click"
but it gave the following error,"bash:click:command not found".(i have installed click under home directory.).please tell me where i went wrong.
thank u.
regards,
aswini