[Click] On initialize()

Adam Greenhalgh a.greenhalgh at cs.ucl.ac.uk
Tue Mar 22 12:29:45 EST 2005

Ed et al.,

I've up dated Ross's patch for linux to take in your recent changes, do
you have a time line for further integration of click into linux 2.6.x ?

If I've missed something please yell.

http://cellini.cs.ucl.ac.uk/~adam/linux-click/linux-kernel-2.6.10_click.patch

stuff I removed from Ross's patch is :

http://cellini.cs.ucl.ac.uk/~adam/linux-click/linux-kernel-2.6.10_click.patch.removed