[Click] Reg. Packet aggregation using nsclick!

Raja Sombhotla rajagopal_452 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 22 16:28:35 EDT 2005

Dear Dr. Kohler,

I would like to implement the packet aggregation scheme in wireless
simulations using nsclick. I have simulated a wireless ad hoc network
using ns-2 and now i want to implement packet aggregation in that. I
am a newbie to nsclick and i do not know how to proceed. Can you
please tell me where shall i start to do this? What should be my
approach? Are there any explample click codes available in general
and/or for doing packet aggregation at MAC level?

Please guide me. Kindly do the needful at your earliest.

Regards,
Raj.