[Click] How does installing simultaneous configurations work?

Beyers Cronje bcronje at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 18:18:51 EDT 2005

Bita,

As far as I know your assumptions are flase. Click only runs one
configuration ever. Click supports hotplug support when  a new
configuration is loaded, given that the underlying elements supports
hotplug. Without hotplug the old configuration is removed and the new
one install, I think. Click runs as a single thread.

Only MT Click supports multiple threads, but even then only one
configuration is used.

Beyers