[Click] Roofnet with click as a kernel module: Unresolved symbol error

Andrea Marasco marasco3000 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 8 14:30:14 EDT 2005

Hi,

I'm trying to compile click to run it as a kernel
module with a roofnet distribution.

I get the following error when I insmod click.o:

/home/roofnet/kernel/click.o: unresolved symbol htons
/home/roofnet/kernel/click.o: unresolved symbol ntohl
/home/roofnet/kernel/click.o: unresolved symbol ntohs

Does anybody know how I can fix this problem?

These are the configuration options I use to compile
click:

./configure --enable-wifi --enable-linuxmodule
--enable-tools=no CXXFLAGS=-static CLFLAGS=-static
--with-linux=/usr/src/linux-2.4.28-click

gmake all

Thanks for your help.

Andrea