[Click] Anyone have a simple stateless TCP responder?

Beyers Cronje bcronje at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 21:40:48 EDT 2005

Hi Nicholas,

No copyright. Just a small element we used at some time to test web
proxy cache hit performance. You'll probable need to make some changes
to fit your needs. Also I just checked the source and my description
below was slightly wrong, it currently ACKs every second packet or if
the FIN bit is set.

I'll mail it to you off the list.

Beyers