[Click] Anyone have a simple stateless TCP responder?

Nicholas Weaver nweaver at ICSI.Berkeley.EDU
Thu Jun 2 13:14:15 EDT 2005

On Thu, Jun 02, 2005 at 11:43:38AM +0200, Beyers Cronje composed:
> Hi Nicholas,
>
> I've got a small element that provides valid ACKs on packets coming in through it's input 0. It ACKs every second packet || packets with PUSH bit set. Not exactly what you are looking for, but should be very easy to add SYN processing ie through input 1 and have a template pre-build HTTP response/redirect packet.
>
> Let me know.

Thanks.  What would be the copyright on the element?

Nicholas C. Weaver                               nweaver at icsi.berkeley.edu
     This message has been ROT-13 encrypted twice for higher security.