[Click] multi-threaded click??

Ges ges_george at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 28 20:29:59 EDT 2005

Hi,

Sorry for not being clear with that q!

What I meant was:

lets say we have,

from_device->Element A(reads packet content)-> Element
B->...

to_device->Element C(prepares packets to be sent
out)->...

Is there a way for Element A to notify Element C to
perform some action(say pull a packet from a queue and
send it out), when Element A receives some special
packet.

I will look into handlers and arbitrary function
calls.

Thanks

Gesly