[Click] element configuration diagram drawing

Yuliang Li, Electrical & Electronic Engineering Yuliang.Li at bristol.ac.uk
Thu Jul 28 06:35:25 EDT 2005

Dear Sir or Madam:
My name is Yuliang Li, second year PhD student from the University of
Bristol, UK.

Now I am doing the research for our Click. I have already had some ideas to
extend my new elements but it seems very had to draw the elements in the
graph. I want to ask which software do we use to draw the elements
configuration diagram?

Thank you very much for your precious time.

All the best wishes

  Yuliang Li           PhD student
Wireless and Networks Research Laboratory
Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering
University of Bristol    Bristol     BS8 1UB
United Kingdom                   Tel: +44 117 3315059
Email: Yuliang.Li at bristol.ac.uk