[Click] Creating a new package in Linux 2.6

Eddie Kohler kohler at cs.ucla.edu
Thu Jul 28 11:25:43 EDT 2005

Felipe,

Packages are known not to work for the 2.6 kernel.  We haven't yet
figured out the Makefile hell that would allow one Makefile to work
for Linux 2.4 kernel, Linux 2.6 kernel, and userlevel.  Any help
would be deeply appreciated.  My current plan would be to separate
most of the package Makefile cruft into library Makefiles,
distributed with Click and stored in PREFIX/share/click, that are
"include"d.

Eddie