[Click] Re: click on Wireless USB

M1717500 at Queens-Belfast.AC.UK M1717500 at Queens-Belfast.AC.UK
Mon Jan 24 09:11:18 EST 2005

Hi Dragos,

I am currently using click with a wireless USB device. I am using kernel
2.4.26, wlan-ng-0.2.1-pre16 and a d-link dwl-122 wireless adapter (prism 2
chipset) and it works great. I was advised not to go higher than -pre16 for
the wlan-ng driver but I cant remember why.....

Good luck,

Alastair