[Click] kernel installation & configuration

Koen Pollentier koen.pollentier at intec.ugent.be
Sat Jan 22 12:36:56 EST 2005

Well, just follow the instructions in the INSTALL file provided with click.
Basically you download a kernel if needed, patch it with the Click linux
kernel patch, and then do the usual kernel configuration, compilation and
installation

You might want to read the Kernel HOWTO if you want to know more about
compiling a kernel in general
http://www.digitalhermit.com/linux/Kernel-Build-HOWTO.html
and
http://www.linuxdocs.org/HOWTOs/Kernel-HOWTO.html