[Click] 2.6 Kernel support

Ross C Mcilroy mcilrorc at dcs.gla.ac.uk
Tue Jan 11 09:57:13 EST 2005

Dear Ravi,

I was actually trying to get the Click Linux Module working with the 2.6
kernel.  This requires the kernel to be patched, and there are only
patches for 2.2 and 2.4 with the click source code.

I've started mucking about with Francis Bogsanyi preliminary work.  I've
still not got it compiling yet, but I've not spent very long on it.  I
was really just wondering if anyone had done more work on this to save
repeating the effort.

Thanks

Ross