[Click] problems configuring/installing click

Beyers Cronje bcronje at cs.co.za
Tue Jan 11 06:13:38 EST 2005

Hi Bita,

Did you apply the click kernel patch to a vanilla kernel from kernel.org
or to Fedora's kernel source?
Check out ./configure --help for options. You might need to use the
--with-linux=<linux source dir> option if your kernel source is not in
the default location (think default is /usr/src/linux ??).

Regards

Beyers