[Click] Jitter

Brecht Vermeulen brecht.vermeulen at UGent.be
Thu Jan 6 08:13:15 EST 2005

Hi Eddie, Philippe,

maybe ideas and/or code can be shared with nistnet ? (although I'm not a
nistnet expert, since we know click, we dropped nistnet ;-) )

Or is this proposal a huge sin ? (I don't know the license stuff)

regards,
Brecht