[Click] Jitter

Philippe De Neve Philippe.deneve at intec.ugent.be
Thu Jan 6 06:46:09 EST 2005

Hi Eddie,

the most common case of jitter is gaussian (normal) distributed jitter but,
as you said, with no packet reordening since packet reordening is
exceptional.
The elements arguments can be
1)  the average delay     (Mu)
2) standard deviation form this delay. (sigma)
(and maybe: 3) Type of Jitter: Gaussian (GAU) or Uniform (UNI))

Succes to whoever is taking on the challange to write such an element,

wfr, Philippe.