[Click] reg :BandwidthRatedSplitter

Nikitas Liogkas nikitas at CS.UCLA.EDU
Thu Feb 24 14:42:42 EST 2005

But you _are_ setting it to 10Kbps, right? Also, shouldn't the 'write'
directive in the first PokeHandlers element have a value as well?

On a related note, I recall Click having an inherent timing problem in
limiting bandwidth _before_ the queuing stage. So you should be better off
storing packets into separate Queues first, and then splitting up the bandwidth!

nikitas