[Click] reg :BandwidthRatedSplitter

srividhya subramanian srivi_here at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 23 23:34:14 EST 2005

Dear Sir,
           I am an undergrad from AnnaUniversity,India
working on click modular router.

We have a doubt in the element
BandwidthRatedSplitter.The handler rate is the rate of
splitting(by definiton) which we specify initially in
the code. when we used the handler rate we found that
it always wrote 10kbps no matter what rate we specify.
we would like to know wat "rate" exactly means and
whether it is in any relevance with bandwidth usage .i
have also sent the code that we wrote....

c::IPClassifier(src host 10.1.8.10, src host
10.1.8.12, -);
b1::BandwidthRatedSplitter(10kbps);
b2::BandwidthRatedSplitter(10kbps);
b3::BandwidthRatedSplitter(15kbps);