[Click] nsclick tap elements

Michael Neufeld Michael.Neufeld at colorado.edu
Thu Feb 24 14:38:52 EST 2005

Hi-
Sounds like you're attempting to send packets to the "FromSimDevice"
element. That won't work because the "FromSimDevice" element only has
one output and no inputs. In order to send packets back to the ns-2
node, you'll need to use a "ToSimDevice(tap0)" element. This element has
one input and no outputs. Packets going into it get delivered to the
ns-2 node for handling.

-Mike