[Click] nsclick tap elements

David Ferrandez dferrandez at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 13:30:56 EST 2005

Hi Clickers!

I'm quite new to click and currentlyin the process of learning and
trying to get Grid-DSR to work on nsclick. But i'm encountering some
problems with certain elements on converting user-level configuration
over to an acceptable nsclick configuration.
What is getting at me is the conversion of the KernelTap element to an
nsclick equivalent.
As converting kt :: KernelTap(tap0/24) to kt:: FromSimDevice(tap0,4096);
gives me an " 'kt :: FromSimDevice' has no input 0 " error.
Does anybody have an idea on what is causing this?
I've googled around and read a few docs but no clues on this.

Regards,
 David