[Click] regd gui

nivethitha kumar k_nivethitha at yahoo.co.in
Wed Feb 16 03:27:09 EST 2005

dear sir,
we are working on a project using click.we want to
make use of the click gui.we visited the site and
downloaded  omniORB_304.tar.gz. we also went through
the readme file but iam afraid it did not help us get
a thorough understanding of the idea.we would like to
know the functionality of the gui  and how to go abt
learning as we want  put it to good use  for our
project. can u please suggest some web site or any
other way for doing this..
we will be very grateful if u could reply.
kindly reply

yours sincerely
Nivethitha Kummar