[Click] 2.6 Kernel Patch for Click 1.4.3

Ross C Mcilroy mcilrorc at dcs.gla.ac.uk
Fri Feb 4 07:00:29 EST 2005

Hi Eddie,

Yes, you can definitely include it in Click, that's the reason I posted
it :-).

I'm sure, with some minor tweaking, the patch will also work on the
2.6.10 kernel.   There is not a huge difference between 2.6.9 and 2.6.10
as far as I'm aware (not as big as between 2.4 and 2.6 anyway :-)).

As I mentioned, I've not changed the scripts which create the
elements.mk file, this means it needs to be manually changed to add new
elements.  I've written the example elements.mk file in such a way that
it should be reasonably easy to create with the script, as long as you
know which directory each element comes from.

Let me know if you have any other questions

Ross