[Click] RE: 2.6 Kernel Patch for Click 1.4.3

Brecht Vermeulen brecht.vermeulen at UGent.be
Tue Feb 1 20:07:25 EST 2005

Dear Beyers,

I did some early performance comparison between 2.6.0-test6 and click
polling on a dual CPU system, see attachment.

I know: ancient kernel, ancient hardware, ancient click (I think about
1.5 years ago). I don't know about the situation now.

best regards,
Brecht