[Click] Click router: routertask

Eddie Kohler kohler at cs.ucla.edu
Sat Aug 20 14:16:01 EDT 2005

Hi Andrushka,

Strip has no Task.  That configuration has exactly one element with a
Task, namely InfiniteSource.  Tasks are stored on a doubly-linked list
where the routertask is the sentinel indicating end of list.

The connections between elements, such as InfiniteSource -> Strip, are
stored in the Element::_ports array, accessible by
Element::input()/Element::output()/etc.

Eddie