[Click] how to dynamically change a route in a routing table?

KyoungSoo Park kyoungso at cs.princeton.edu
Wed Apr 13 16:20:31 EDT 2005

Hi,

I'm a newbie to Click and I have one question to ask.
Click seems to work well with static routing scheme,
but can I change a route dynamically while it is running?

What I want is to change the route in a certain Click instance's
routing table while it is running so that I can adjust routing
to congestion, policy change, ... etc.

Please let me know if this is already built in Click(like telnet
interface from the outside) or I need to build this myself.
And if I need to build, please let me know where to start.

Thanks,
KyoungSoo