[Click] Blocking queue element?

John Bicket jbicket at amsterdam.lcs.mit.edu
Thu Sep 23 11:53:23 EDT 2004

It would get blocked - linux will buffer a small number of
packets per socket before blocking it (even if it's not tcp), and this
will fill up if a device queue is marked as busy.  This is why
you can't really do udp tests at userlevel when using fromhost
configurations - you end up sending so many packets, and they
all get dropped when they hit click's queue.

--john