[Click] Blocking queue element?

Charles Reis creis at cs.washington.edu
Wed Sep 22 17:00:08 EDT 2004

Thanks--
   It looks like that would work for TCP connections (which adjust when
they see dropped packets), but my current experiment involves sending a
ping flood.  With either Queue or RED, most of the packets will end up
dropped unless the ping process is blocked (as it normally would be
without Click).

   Any other thoughts?  I'll probably try the InfiniteSource element as
an alternative to ping, but this issue seems like it could come up in
many contexts.

Thanks,
Charlie