[Click] Timers too fast

Bart Braem bart.braem at ua.ac.be
Wed Oct 6 12:33:36 EDT 2004

Op woensdag 6 oktober 2004 17:40, schreef Eddie Kohler:
> So I just typed that code into an element, and accompanied it with the
> obvious header file, and I get one packet done message every 10 seconds.
>  You're doing it right, at least here; and Click also handles this case
> correctly.  Are you sure this is equivalent to your actual example?

I forgot to mention, and that's where the problem lies, that I'm using
nsclick. So Click works perfectly, ns just speeds things up. It's my first
time using Click and NS but I should have known better.

I'm sorry to have taken your time for such a stupid mistake...

Thanks for your answer however
Bart
--
dwars, studentenblad van de UA