[Click] Accessing the routing table from a user process

Eddie Kohler kohler at CS.UCLA.EDU
Tue Oct 5 15:25:20 EDT 2004

Hi Julián,

You use file system handlers such as "add" and "remove".  'man
LinearIPLookup'.  For example, to add the route "18.26.4.24/32 0" to a
routing table named "route_table", you would say:

    echo '18.26.4.24/32 0' > /click/route_table/add

Eddie