[Click] ToDevice + ARP woes

Eddie Kohler kohler at cs.ucla.edu
Sun Nov 28 14:35:33 EST 2004

Hi John,

Are you also part of this Rutgers class?  Glad to understand that you have two
VMs going on.  So the linux on VM 1 will not accept ARP responses generated by
Click on VM 2.  We haven't run this configuration.  Can you edit the Linux
kernel code for the transmitting device on VM 2 (Click's VM) to verify that it
is in fact transmitting the packet?

Eddie