[Click] Compiling new elements

Beyers Cronje bcronje at webmail.co.za
Mon Nov 15 06:58:24 EST 2004

Hi IM,

Not sure if this will help, but have a look at the last Q&A
on http://www.pdos.lcs.mit.edu/click/faq.html
"How can I make Click compile a C++ file that doesn't
contain an element?"

I'm using an external c++ file containing an implementation
of the Boyer-Moore string search algorithm and it compiles
100% using the guidelines of the above Q&A.

Regards

Beyers Cronje