[Click] Click SMP

Eddie Kohler kohler at cs.ucla.edu
Wed May 26 23:45:55 EDT 2004

Hi Giudar,

First off, please report any issues you find with SMP Click.  Click's SMP
support is in flux; it certainly doesn't work in 1.4pre1, although it probably
does work in the current CVS version.

We renamed PullToPush to Unqueue a while ago (name changes like this are often
on the changelog:
http://www.pdos.lcs.mit.edu/click/news.html

You've got the right idea for StaticThreadSched, but the details are a little
off.  You must supply it with element _names_, not configurations.  So not

StaticThreadSched(PollDevice(eth0) 0, ...);

but

pd::PollDevice(eth0);
StaticThreadSched(pd 0, ...);

And yes, Unqueue will fit in the same way.

Good luck!
Eddie