[Click] Click and Wireless Tools

Peter De Cleyn peter.decleyn at ua.ac.be
Thu May 20 16:20:30 EDT 2004

Hi doug,

Thanks for your answer!

I already saw the wifi elements, but I haven't got time to inspect them
more carefully. I see kernel patches are provided for aironet and hostap.
I also plan to use the hostAP driver. In a first approach I only need to be
able to get the association data (l2 address of access point etc) from
the driver. Could you tell me if this is already possible with these
patches or should I patch the driver some more?

The easiest way for now is probably an userlevel element, but in the long
run I would prefer running my configuration in kernel space.

Any hints on how to proceed are welcome.

Peter

BTW does there exist some more documentation about the wifi patches and
elements?

 ______________
/Peter De Cleyn\
-------------------------------------