[Click] Activation of optional handlers in NIC elements

Brecht Vermeulen brecht.vermeulen at UGent.be
Fri Mar 26 01:19:13 EST 2004

Hi,

I'm not sure anymore, but maybe you can try to add
-DCLICK_DEVICE_STATS
to idefs
in click-compile at the section:
case $target in

k|ke|ker|kern|kerne|kernel|l|li|lin|linu|linux|linuxm|linuxmo|linuxmod|linuxmodu|linuxmod
ul|linuxmodule)
     idefs="-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DCLICK_LINUXMODULE"

this probably isn't the cleanest way, but it *may* work ;-).
(maybe you can try this before any chief-developer answers with the best
way to achieve this)

(have a look to polldevice.hh and .cc if these are the right statistics)

regards,
Brecht

ps. please write back if it works so it is archived for future users...