[Click] Activation of optional handlers in NIC elements

Alessandro Coli alessandro.coli at studio.unibo.it
Fri Mar 26 00:21:37 EST 2004

Hi. I have a technical question, hope in a kind answer :)

I already know that, when compiling Click, there is a way to activate some
optional habdlers that are disabled by default; these handlers belong to the
elements "PollDevice" and "ToDevice" and help you, if there is packet loss, to
understand if really packets are dropped by the NIC, and to monitor even the
DMA requests and replies. One of them should be called "missed frame" or
something similar.

Unfortunately, i don't remember how to activate them when going to compile.

Anyone can help?

Many thanks :)

Alex